Sunday, November 08, 2009

What's In A Name?


How can I take babynames.com seriously when "McLovin" is actually listed as a boy name? For those of you who don't know who McLovin is, refer to the clip below. (Rated R for language).


By the way, I'm taking boy name suggestions. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

13 comments:

Kara said...

"What kind of a stupid name is that, Foggell? What, are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?"

Kara said...

"One name? One name!? Who are you? Seal?"

Melanie said...

Hilarious.

Anonymous said...

My friend found a website that generates names from ones you like. She put in Elijah and other names she new I liked and it came out with Noah, which is totally what we're naming our next boy. I'll get it from her.

Kara said...

Awesome. Thanks, Angelic!

Nora said...

Frankie Aloicious McGillicana

Kara said...

Good one, New! I'll have to run it by Ben though.

Chris C. said...

Christopher is a classic standby

Chris C. said...

Christopher is a classic standby

Chris C. said...

Christopher is a classic standby

Chris C. said...

not sure how i entered that 3 times. sorry.

KATHY CLARK said...

Benjamin Bryan Clark Jr. sounds good. or Bryan as the first name but everyone will mispell it.

Kara said...

Chris, I like Christopher, too. It is a good one, but it's Ben's little brother's name.

Kath, Ben is against using the name Benjamin. I really like it, though. I guess he's not in to Jr's. Also, Bryan isn't going to be used. My cousin just had a baby boy named Brian who sadly didn't live. He was born with a diaphragmatic hernia that prevented his lungs from developing properly. So, needless to say, Brian is a pretty special name with a lot of meaning. I wouldn't feel comfortable using it even as a middle name.

It's very tricky isn't it? : )